Mental Fitness will help you to achieve any kind of goal. Here are some tips to stay mentally fit.
1) Do Physical exercise for at least 30 minutes per day. This will supply pure oxygen to your brain and in turn helps in improving your memory, reasoning, reaction time, etc.
2) Keep an eye on the world happenings. Your active interest in the world around you will be like an exercise to the brain and this keeps your brain in line with improved mental fitness.
3) Consume lot of Vitamin B. Consume foods like green leafy vegetables, whole grain cereals, dairy products, etc. to get the essential Vitamin B for proper brain fitness.
4) You can keep your brain active by tuning it periodically by playing chess, doing the cryptic crosswords, learning new languages, etc. This is good for your brain health as well as for your social life.
5) Spend some time in relaxing. You can play with your pet, listen to music, etc. The hormones like cortisol, if secreted in excess with respect to stress will be harmful to the brain.
6) Start up with a new hobby. This will keep the grey matter active and will also help in forming of new neural pathways in your brain.
7) Diagnose and prevent the future problems. If http://www.sportzfuel.com/ and treated, problems like diabetics and heart diseases will affect mental performance and hence you need to do regular checkups to prevent those in future.
8) Talk about variety of things. Have a friendly conversation with your friends or with your family members about various topics. This will give the brain an opportunity to explore, enquire and examine new things.
9) Take some physical activities that require proper coordination with the brain. Activities like skipping rope exercise, woodworks, sewing, etc. may help you in improving your spatial awareness and also helps in improving the reaction time.
10) Involve in watching general knowledge game shows and enjoy yourself the competitive spirit. Playing the question and answer TV games with your family will keep your brain fit as well as you can test your general knowledge.